Elmo Party

1.02.2013



_MG_0253

What a Christmas. Over the past week, we've seen three family Christmases, one Christmas birthday, one birthday party, a family wedding (with a certain blond headed ring bearer) and New Years Eve/Day celebrations.

Just in case you were wondering, that's where we've been and why the blog has been oh-so-neglected. But we're back, and ready to play catch up. We've started  "Sky month" for January and I can't wait to share our projects. But for now, here's a glimpse of Isaiah's Elmo Party.

We had such fun celebrating our TWO year old. Seriously, where has the time gone?

_MG_0247
_MG_0214
_MG_0226
_MG_0289
_MG_0211
_MG_0194
_MG_0178
_MG_0265
_MG_0237
_MG_0203
_MG_0312
_MG_0294
_MG_0324

And really, who wants to leave a party without a favor???

_MG_0172

I love you, Isaiah. I hope you had as much fun as your party as I had throwing it for you.


10 comments:

Maria@Live Beautifully said...

Soooo cute and creative :-)

Alli Aars {You have your blog, we have Aars} said...

Thanks Maria!

Janssen said...

Wow, this is SO darling (and I'm loving the little peeks at your house behind the decor!)

jenny skinner said...

i love the theme and those elmo cupcakes are look amazing!

Alli Aars {You have your blog, we have Aars} said...

Thanks Janssen! Congrats on your baby girl!

Alli Aars {You have your blog, we have Aars} said...

And thanks Jenny! The cupcakes were my favorite part. ;)

Soyoung said...

This is amazing. Love every detail of it.

Alli Aars {You have your blog, we have Aars} said...

Thanks, Soyoung!

marni zarr said...

i love this! although my kids are past this stage there is nothing that makes me feel better than sharing things i find that dazzle my mind, with friends and family who have young kids. you are a new must stop blog for me. thanks!

Alli Aars {You have your blog, we have Aars} said...

Aw, thanks for stopping by, Marni! Glad to have you!

Post a Comment