Sneak Peak: Elmo Party

9.11.2012

It's all about Elmo these days... or, "MoMo" as Isaiah likes to call him.

I don't see this obsession ending any time soon, so we decided to make a birthday theme out of it. I like to start planning Isaiah's parties early, since he's a December baby.

Well, that, and I'm a party planning enthusiast nerd.

I am SO excited about Isaiah's party this year. I can't wait to do an "Elmo theme" up right. Here's a sneak peak at the invites (via The Scalloped Acorn on Etsy).

We always try to keep his parties pretty small, usually just immediate family (we're so lucky to have grandparents, aunts, and uncles in town). But I still say you can't beat the touch of a personal invitation, no matter how small the party...

Isaiah Invite

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alli- can't wait to see how the party goes! My boys' birthday is in January and I am a party planning novice! We don't have family in the area so I'm at a loss who (basically how many) to invite and what to do for activities! Please share ideas and tips! My boys are into trains so I think we might do a "two-two" party! (Does that come across as cute or am I the only one who gets it because I say it to myself as "twooooo-twoooo") ?

Alli Aars {You have your blog, we have Aars} said...

Oh my gosh, I think a "two-two" party would be adorable! And it would definitely make sense as long as the invites had a train theme. Super creative. I think you are more than a party planning novice, for sure! You should definitely get your little guys conductor hats, and definitely do something with tickets... maybe even make the invitation an "all aboard" ticket! Good luck! A train party would be so fun to plan!

Post a Comment